Greg Hill is a proven conservative leader, with a track record to match. As a long-time Brazoria county resident, he has served three terms as a Pearland City Councilman, as well as Mayor Pro-Tem for a portion of those terms. Greg currently serves as an Associate Judge for the City of Alvin.
Growing up in Friendswood, Greg always knew he wanted to serve his community in some capacity. He went to law school, hoping to use his degree to serve in federal law enforcement, and potentially even become an FBI agent. It was shortly after he became politically involved, though, that he realized what a positive impact he could have on the lives of others simply by serving those within his own community. Greg found that politics, when done right, can make all of the difference in a small community.
While Greg has greatly enjoyed serving the citizens of Alvin, he is going to take the experience has learned there, and, hopefully, apply it to Brazoria’s County Court at Law No. 1 and Probate Court. For the last twenty-two years, the court has been run effectively, with the principles of justice and the rule of law in mind under the guidance of the Honorable Jerri Lee Mills. With Judge Mills retiring, Greg hopes to succeed her in the 2018 election.
- Texas A&M University, College Station,1993
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2004
- Taught high school Spanish in our region
- Served as U.S. Border Patrol Agent
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Galveston County
- Associate Municipal Court Judge, City of Alvin
- City Attorney, Liverpool, Texas
- Prosecutor for City of Friendswood
- Private Practice at Greg Hill, Attorney, PLLC
- Former Mayor Pro-Tem, City of Pearland
- Three term City Council Member, City of Pearland
- 1st Vice President, Brazoria County Cities Association, 2016–17
- President, Pearland Lions Club, 2015–16
- Founding executive board member, and sponsor, Pearland ISD Education Foundation
- Board member, Coppinger YMCA, 2010–16
- Member, Danbury Rotary Club
- Member, C.F. Spencer Masonic Lodge
- Scottish Rite Mason
- Member, Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Sweeny Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Angleton Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Brazoria Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Brazosport Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lifetime member, Brazoria County Fair & Rodeo
- Lifetime member, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Active sponsor/donor to organizations such as West Columbia Little League, BACH Barn Bash, Pearland 100 Club, and Challenger Kids team at Pearland Dad’s Club.
- Married to Amy Hill
- Two children, Isabella and Ford Hill